2015年12月3日木曜日

Nagoya Food (Nagoyameshi) Part 1

Popular Food in Nagoya


I want to introduce Nagoya food (Nagoyameshi). My grandparents' house is in Gifu and Nagoya is a connected station to Gifu. So, I have got off at Nagoya Station many times since I was a child and I have bought souvenirs there. Therefore, I ate many kinds of Nagoyameshi and I knew almost of it. I suupose that Gifu doesn't have much less delicious food than Nagoya. Maybe, my grandparents will be angry if they knew what I said.

Nagoya has an unique food culture and Nagoyameshi often fascinate many people. The feature is a strong taste. Especially, people in Nagoya prefer to use miso. The miso is sweetish and the color is dark brown. They use it with oden and katu.

Today, I will introduce Sugakiya Ramen. Sugakiya Ramen is a very popular instant Ramen in Tokai area. The taste is Wafu Tonkotsu and is different from nomal Tonkotsu. The price is 290 yen. It's cheap. I feel that Sugakiya Ramen is tasty though it is instant Ramen. I had never thought that instant Ramen was delicious before, but Sugakiya Ramen changed my thought. In my opinion, Sugakiya Ramen is most tasty in all instant Ramens I have eaten so far. If you have a chance to go to Nagoya, try to eat it! I'm sure you like it.




1 件のコメント:

  1. I' ve never been to Nagoya.
    So, I want to visit there!!
    Sugakiya Ramen is very unique.

    返信削除